Hey family!! Lol just kidding.. Today was a good day. Well it was alright. Nothing too out of the ordinary...
I woke up at twelve... chilled.. played video games. A lame ass version of tomb raider & an ancient ass version of spyro. Then rechell came & did my hair. Got my curls back!!!! Then we went to the beach, chilled.. took a few pictures.
Lol, this bum tried to holla at us.. He was like "Ladies, how do you do it?" We was like "Do what?" He was like "Look more beautiful everytime I see you!" Lol we was laughin like how corny!!!!!!!!!!! It was still sweet though. Then we went to walmart.... acted crazy lol! Yeah a little ghetto. And now im home. Bored. Just doing a post to do one. Oh yeah, i'm still confused by him.
Goodnight.
I woke up at twelve... chilled.. played video games. A lame ass version of tomb raider & an ancient ass version of spyro. Then rechell came & did my hair. Got my curls back!!!! Then we went to the beach, chilled.. took a few pictures.
Lol, this bum tried to holla at us.. He was like "Ladies, how do you do it?" We was like "Do what?" He was like "Look more beautiful everytime I see you!" Lol we was laughin like how corny!!!!!!!!!!! It was still sweet though. Then we went to walmart.... acted crazy lol! Yeah a little ghetto. And now im home. Bored. Just doing a post to do one. Oh yeah, i'm still confused by him.
Goodnight.