Well, sorry I didn't post yesterday. Was going to but got too tired. But yeah, yesterday was a pretty good day.
Went to training super ass late... like the last 30 minutes. Then I went to chill with my Ryann. Ate some food his mother had cooked the night before, which was delicious! Watched a movie, joked around. And then Gu came and chilled with us. Ryann has so much potential yo. He can play his ass off in some football. But he chooses to smoke & sit on his ass... hopefully he'll see the light before it's too late. I'd hate to see his talent wasted.
Then my Kimori scared the SHIT out of me. Standing outside my damn window watching me like some pervert lol. He's always doing something crazy. Oh yes, & at this VERY exact second.. the army is calling.. tryna recruit me & shit. ahhh NO. Well i'm about to take this LOSER to work, so I can have his car all day. Be Back Later.. Toodles!