Well I was gonna start by giving a bit up a bit of background information. But fuck that.. i'm upset. I hate when people don't understand that a situation isn't just about THEM. I just got into a.. confrontation for lack of a better word.. with someone. An ex. A sweetheart when he wants to be. But he's so hard-headed. How can he be offended? Insulted? Telling me I got him fucked up.
Are you fucking serious? Ya'll talked about me behind my back. Humiliated ME with the things that were said. Kept things from ME about ME. I mean like.. I should be the one feelin offended and insulted. I simply told you that I felt a certain way about some things & the things I came to believe. If you REALLY cared you would have came to me. You would have tried to talk to me about it, get things clear. Hear MY contribution, instead of all the bitches surrounding you. I wasn't important then. And just UGH. Everything is just so stupid.
Damn this blogging stuff helps lol.
Anyways I guess i'll tell about my day. Today I finally made it to my nursing training. Spent some time with my friends. I'm truly gonna miss them. Who am I gonna have to make me laugh early in the morning with those crazy laughs, & all that shit we talk about everybody? I'm gonna miss high school. Anyways... it was hot as all hell in there so most of us left early. & I went somewhere I shouldn't have. But I conquered my hormones. & I said NO! Then I left.. and brought myself home. And was bored all fucking day. I hate my best friend. I hate him for the way he makes me feel; the way he treats me. I treat him wrong because he upsets me so much. If it wasn't for all the things we been through in the past, & if it wasn't for his two beautiful little girls.. i'd rid myself of him.
You... you know who you are. I hope you know that even after 3 years.. I still care for you, & with all the things I may have wrong about our past situation, I never thought ill of you & your still an amazing person. I love hearing that seldom smile in your voice, your arrogance, your rudeness.. & I never thought you to be judgemental.. I guess I just never had closure to the situation & still have some anger left over... don't be angry with me. I can't come to you with my feelings because of your reactions i.e. 15 minutes ago. Just know it's all love over here & i'm still keeping my promise ;-). Muah
Well goodnight... Until tomorrow...