Damn.. today was such a boring day. I didn't even feel like getting up to go to my nursing training today. I was on the phone with Charlie late night so I woke up late. Tell you the truth... I HATE driving.. I really don't wanna drive anymore. And if I didn't have to.. I wouldnt. Damn.. I have to work today. Well anyways!!! On with today's post.
Last night, me and Charlie talked about some things that got me thinking. So I guess today i'm gonna ask myself some questions & i'm gonna answer them.
Would I like to be with Charlie?
--Yes I would. I do like Charlie. He's a man & he handles his business. He takes care of shit so I cant help but admire from afar at him doing what he has to do. I love his mind. Even though we bullshit a lot & we're always talking shit to eachother, I can see that thing.. that light.. that lets me know I won't get bored in dating him. I'm holding back because I don't wanna set myself up to be cheated on. The females are there now, and i'm not sure on if he would be willing to give up his 'fanclub' if we were to make a commitment to eachtother.
Would I like to have Charlie's baby?
--We've argued over this damn question like 3 times lol. And even though it took forever to get a straight answer our of him when I asked him, I already knew the answer. I know Charlie wants to impregnate me.. just to see what we can make lol. I bet he wants a little boy too.. Just like me. Am I ready to have a child? Hell fuck no. I need to get my life in order first! & Charlie knows that without me having to tell him. But the real question.. would I like to have his baby? I mean it's a nice thought, knowing that everything would be well taken care off. And yeah i wanna see what we could make too. But i'm just not ready yet.
Do I want Charlie to love me?
-- Who doesn't want love? I mean really, who would pass up on the chance to love someone, & have them love you back that exact same way? Shit I wouldn't. If me & Charlie start spending time together, & we click even more than we already do.. Then yeah.. I might want his heart.. but right now it just seems to me i'd be setting myself up for a heartbreak.
Well on a much better note:
I got some new shoes today. Some sexy little ones too from Victoria Secret. Courtesy of my STYLISH grandmother. She sent me some pants too.. but they're too big so we gonna exchange em this week. Oh yeah.. I'm also trying to get a second job. You know... tryna pull in that paper. Put more money in my pocket as well as the bank. Hopefully everything works out.
What the fuck am I gonna do about these two tickets?