Well hello world! & Charlie! Lol since you said your gonna be reading them everyday. Well today I was looking at some of my older posts. I need to work on organization. Cause things just look scattered to me. I really hope this blog doesn't go to waste, because it's saying that it cant save or publish right now.. so maybe I should just stop typing until later when Blogger fixes there fucking shit!!
Oh nevermind... It just saved. Yay! Now on with todays schedule program!
Guess today was a bit of a routine in the beginning.. got up late as hell for training. Got there thirty minutes until the end. And got some food cause Ryann didn't have any-- went to Ryann's house-- watched a movie. [Yo that Hills Have Eyes 2 shit is fucking disgusting! Almost threw up my food] I finally seen Ryann's mom today in person. She is so pretty! And he looks like her for the most part. She looks so young! She was argue'n with her boyfriend on the phone and it was sooooo funny. She was cussin' his ass out somethin' nasty about some broad callin' the house. I was like shit gon head ma! Shit I knew if she was yellin at me like that my feelins woulda be hurt! Lol wooo then Ryann ruined my good time because he wanted me to pick up his friend so they could smoke. So I just left. Talk about not having a life. He invited me to go to the gym today too, but I didn't wanna be a burden cause I always need help when i'm at the gym & I know he's tryna get back in shape for football. Anyways.. it was just sweet that he invited me period.
After I left Ryann's house, I was gonna go home... But I decided to drop by & see Adrian because of course as I said before.. he always goes out of his way for me. At first we were just chilling and watching tv. Then I felt like bothering him so I started doing stuff to get on his nerves. We went from sitting on the couch. To him laying down. To him trying to get me to lay with him. Uhh I think NOT! I was like no sir. There goes that thing I told you about him expecting too damn much. Friends is friends. & i'm just not really seeing him like that. I see him like, kinda.. a big brother? for lack of better descriptive words! I just wish things would fall into place so he understands that I just wanna be friends.. and not in a bad way!! Just in case the Lord is reading this lol.
Oh shit let me tell you! How the fuck did I get two fucking tickets today. Not one.. but TWO. Now the first one.. yes I was wrong, Improper passing yada yada that was my dumbass fault.. But the driving with the permit? What the fuck. I told the bitch I was coming from work. & she gonna tell me I still got have somebody 21 in the car. Bullshit it says it in plain words! She just two fucking stupid to see it. I fucking hate police officers. I have too much going on to deal with this shit. Man damn, why me? I've been a happy person lately. Today was going just fine until now. I feel like the rest of the night isn't going to be much better. But.. until later... toodles!