Like yo! What's good!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up in a beautiful mood this morning. No idea why. Well first, let's recap yesterday. I woke up did nothing all day, step dad to work, came home, went to work. Blah blah blah.
Now me & my best friend have been going through it lately... I feel as if our friendship is in jeopardy. I truly feel like I don't wanna be friends with him anymore. I just want him to go away & leave me alone.. because he keeps hurting me. But the fact that I love him & the other fact that he has two beautiful twin girls that I ADORE just won't let me let him go. We have been supposed to chill to have that important conversation about our friendship for about a week now. & he continually keeps bullshitting and putting it off. I went over there last night, around 11:30-12AM .. so I get over there & we were watching some stupid ass movie.. And every blue moon he'll say something that pertains to the conversation we're SUPPOSED to be having.. i'm like see wtf? A waste of my fucking time & GAS!
I was supposed to go to the beach with Adrian after work. But I changed them around for my best friend because it was more important to fix our friendship [i felt]. Now I figured Adrian would call right before he left to let me know he was on his way. [ He stays way on the other side of town]. He is ALWAYS going out of his way for me, and when he does it, he treats as if it's nothing to do so. He is SUCH a good friend. Just a sweetheart. But I just don't want to be in a relationship with him. I want us to stay friends & I think he's expecting more.. and I don't know how to say it. He's too nice for me to just be like... I dont wanna be with your ass! Get Over It!.. But what I do know is.. I gotta hurry up & do SOMETHING.
Ugh.. Ryann... still kinda confused. Guess that's really all I can say. Well... off to get ready for work I go!!!