ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Wednesday @ 11:09 PM.
Just an UGH day
Well today was a very UGH day. I went to my nursing training, late of course, did pretty good actually. As i'm leaving, my non-driving ass hits the CURB & catches a damn flat tire. What the fuck do I know about a flat tire? So I call my mother & step-father and of course they found someway to blame it on me, even though I didn't tell them that I hit a curb. Well it was about 95 degrees outside & I had on a LITTLE. & I do mean LITTLE, ass skirt today. I'm sitting in a hot ass BLACK explorer for 45 minutes when my step-father decides to mosey is ass around to where I was at. Then another 40 or 45 to get the tire off the car.. well maybe 30. Then we had to go order another tire, & wait 2 hours for the tire to be available. And then it starts fucking RAINING. & then I had to be to work & got stuck in rush hour traffic. BLAH.

But other then all the frustrations and stressfulness... I hope I pass my nursing test. I've worked so hard the past 3 years and if I fail, its gonna feel like all i worked for was a waste, like its crumbling down.

Im supposed to be at the beach right about now. Adrian, my dear friend, was supposed to come get me & we were supposed to go to the fucking beach. But no, people always bullshitting. & I don't wanna go by myself, so i'm not driving.. even though its only like 10 minutes away from me.

Tomorrow i'm going to list all the men in my life, and which ones I think, not sure, but think that i'm going to cut. =) Goodnight all.