ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Tuesday @ 12:59 AM.
let's start with JUST today
Today I made a mistake. A big one. I pull myself deeper & deeper into this hole. Sooner or later i'll be too deep to pull myself out. Why must my mind & my heart fight so violently within me?


Well.. I guess this being my first blog ever I should introduce myself.


--

Hello my readers, if I have any. My name is --------, but you can call me Honey. I'm 18 years young, & recently graduated. I created this blog I guess to keep up with my thoughts, kinda hard to do that nowadays. I guess all the getting to know me part will come when you/if you continue reading my thoughts.

--


Today I was supposed to just go to my high school, train for my nursing test, & bring my ass home. But no, in the name of like, I went to chill with him. Temptations are truly a motherfucker. How I get myself into these reoccurring situations, I don't know. Of course I let my hormones take over; and it wasn't even worth it. I been making mistakes and breaking self-promises all last & this week. I need to put my foot down & slap myself back on track. But it's easier said then done. Pray for me & wish me luck. Tomorrow I turn a new life.