ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Saturday @ 10:35 PM.
MeoW!
Well hello world! =) Guess what? A few minutes ago, I watched Roscoe Jenkins... and I seen a little dog RIDING a big dog.. lol that is some nasty fucking shit. Like dogs are made to fuck in ONE position. Just nasty.

Wanna know a secret? I cry at sad/emotional parts in a movie. Not like boohooing or anything.. just.. a tear here and there...

I'm in the mood to share a secret part of my life right now.. it just crossed my mind just now.. first the first time in a long time... You ever met someone.. who wasn't in your life for a long time, but made a big impact? Changed you for the better I guess you can say? I did. I met Matthew Thompson =) The Third. But he went by Trey... I met Trey at a high school football game.. he was such a sweetheart.. I didn't realize how important he was/is to my life. I guess I can just get to the damn point...

Trey & I used to have sex. Not a bunch of times... just a few. And I think in spending 'quality' time with me he realized that I really didnt love myself... I guess you can say in the physical sense. I mean back then I didn't realize how sexy everything I have makes me. I didn't like my big hips, my thick thighs, my breasts[them motherfuckers still get on my nerves lol], my SLIGHT pigeontoedness[lol]... you know.. shit like that. So one day, he stood me in front of the mirror, and slowly took all my clothes off and made me just stare at myself. And he said I had to be dumb and blind as fuck if I couldn't see the beauty on the outside of me. He kissed every part of my body & told me females would love to look exactly like me. He made me feel like.. the prettiest girl ever.. and I didn't love him then for it, but I do now. I'll probably never see him again, so I can thank him for the sweetest thing I've ever recieved from someone. The gift of love.. not from one person to another but.. from me to myself. Thank you Matthew Thompson, I couldn't thank you enough!


Well, off to my best friends.. to try and 'fix' our friendship =/ goodluck on that bullshit huh.. oh yeah.. and he has to draw some stuff for me for my job. Goodnight all!