ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Thursday @ 12:28 AM.
well well
Well good morning! I'd like to take a second out to complain to the fellow bootleggers of our community. GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT. Fucked up a good movie for me. I've been wanting to see This Christmas since forever, and when I finally get to see the shit, its allllll fucked up. Ugh. Okay, lets discuss my day..



Today Nursing was cancelled, so I went straight to Ryann's house. Tricia & Cahare were supposed to be coming over, but I had to pick her up & by that time I had sat for 5 minutes then left. And Cahare didnt even come.. well not while I was there anyway. I made that mistake again. You know that mistake I always make. I can't get mad, I just need to suck it up & try again. Okay.. Enough until tomorrow.



Well it is now tomorrow.. I know I know.. i'm late posting. So fucking what.. shoot me. Well i'll tell you about my day in a minute.. right now we have a pressing issue.

Alexandria Baysmore.

She used to be my best friend. The only female I ever ever ever considered a best friend. Like a sister. We did all that girly shit. Shopping, going out to dinner, the movies, meeting boys, going through her pregnancy. Everything. All for what? Our relationship didn't make it through the test of time & tribulations. And it hurt my heart. It broke it actually. Not in a gay way... just in a very bad way. I couldn't believe I let someone get that close to me. But about ten maybe fifteen minutes ago... I sent her a txt message. it said [exactly]

Even though our friendship didnt pass the test of
time and tribulations I still love you like a sister
and your son like he was my own. I wish nothing
but the best for you two in the future alexandria.
And if there is anything that you two need that I have
I wouldnt hesitate to give it to you.
So after that.. I guess she calls.. I didnt have any reception so it went straight to voicemail and she left a message saying to call her back when I got the message.. But I dont even know what to say. If we talked about it, what possibly could we talk about... I think i'm gonna call her back. K. Brief intermission. Okay, she didn't answer. Hmm. Guess i'll just have to wait until next time.
Now back to my day. It was pretty boring. I stepped outside today, & Martin drove by and we stopped at his house [like still in my neighborehood] so he could see if he could find this christmas for me. & I stole some saltines. This was my first time there so I didnt know his dog didnt bite.. lol So when that harry black thing came running at me barking n shit I ran. And jumped ontop of the kitchen counter. Tryna get away. Yeah but we chilled for a minute. I learned something new. It's kinda petty but it leads to the truth about something else. Martin's computer was acting stupid so it was takin' a minute to load up as far as pages go... & I went to Charlie's page... & blah fuck that. It's too petty & stupid to even continue. Just know that I know better. Other than that. My mother had me drive out to my step dads job to get some money & then to office depot & mcdonalds. Then back home.
Ma found out bout my tickets. Dunno how she took it yet though. oh yes and most importantly
IM GETTING MY FIRST CREDIT CARD!!!!!!
It has a 700 dollar limit. I'm so happy.
Goodnight all.