ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Saturday @ 2:12 AM.
At My Best
I looked in the mirror a few minutes ago. My face was so at ease. No worries, no pain. Just relaxed. Thats beauty at its best. When you leave all your troubles behind. Even if it's only temporary. Stress wears on your face. & I can tell it's been wearing on mine.

Tonight Pedro asked me to chill with him at the movies. Y'know we both established that we aren't looking for a relationship, & I also established that he isn't getting any pussy. So I figured shit why not? We went to see the movie Hancock, which I enjoyed by the way. But I usually give Magic a hard time. Magic = Pedro. His middle name is Magic. I give him a hard time because when he tried to get with me what, a year and some months ago? He was still fucking his baby mother [whom he now has 2 children with] and was lying about it. I dont even know the broad and I know he was still fucking her. Psh that nigga potent. Not finna get me Pregnant. If i'mma be a baby mama i'ma be BABY MAMA # 1, FIRST AND MOTHERFUCKING LAST. Lol But shit, tonight I just decided to relax. Be cool & just let things flow. Not in a sexual way. Shit we just chilled and watched the movie.

Lol I let him put on my jacket. Ugh his laugh is so ugly... its kinda irritating. Kinda sounds like a bitch. Like how crazy legs be laughinn in How to Be a Menace While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood. Or whatever that long ass title is.

Soo I went to the dentist this morning... NO CAVATIES MOM!!! Ha I dont even be eatin' sweet shit like that so i'm good.So there was this guy doing my younger brothers & sister. Their teeth. And he is SO not my type. If I even have a type. But he was a sweetheart. Very respectable & he had manners. A very good quality. And he does a good job at what he does, however unprofessionally dressed he is.

Anyways, I dont have much to blog about right now. Words aren't really flowing through my fingertips. So Until Tomorrow!




xPce