ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Tuesday @ 11:42 PM.
Calculating
Okay so. Now is time for some calculating. I'm going to take driver's school for one of my tickets & i'm going to just pay the other ticket. Who gives a shit? I'll eventually get my license one of these days. I just got a strong gut feeling i'd be setting myself up for more bullshit if I try & fight it. Soooo i'mma just do what I gotta do & let it ride how it's gonna ride. After that, pay the credit card bill. Then i'm good. Man if my mama don't fuckin sit down & do this financial aid bullshit with me i'm going to EXPLODE. It's not that hard. But she just keeps sidestepping me like she doesn't want me to get this over with.

All I can do is pray that everything works out the way it's supposed to and that my life stays on track.

Well I didn't do much today. But go to work. Which was a waste of time. I'm going to see Terrell tomorrow. If he bullshittin with that wait shit... FUCK EM! I'll take my ass to Jenny. I don't have time for the run-around. I hope this works out better than where i'm at now. I wouldn't say i'm on a paperchase just yet. But shit sooner or later the CALI in me gonna kick in & i'mma start doin what me & fam used to do! I still remember when I got that one nigga to take us shopping on his birthday. I don't really got the conscience for that kind of shit. Yeah yeah a nigga be feelin' guilty n shit. So what! I'm still a THUG!! Lol

Okay well. Me & Parris cousin have been gettin' cool. I still don't know that niggas name. But he's different from what I expected him to be. He got a lil bit goin on in his head. But the one thing I respect the most about him, is how he takes care of his daughter. He has one of those crazy baby mamas. His baby mama put HIM & THE BABY out the house. And said she don't want him or the baby. So he's been takin care of her for 9 months. I was like aww i'll babysit on the days i have off from work! Lol.. I remember seein her. He brought her to my graduation. I gave Parris two tickets so he could bring someone with him. She's adorable. Shit it sounds like i'll be seeing her more than my own 'Goddaughters'. I told Parris, i'm not gonna claim them if they have no part in my life. I damn sure not gonna be puttin' money in children he don't even really want me to see. Shit i'm not stupid & you won't catch me trickin for nobody. Believe that!

Woooo I need a PERM in MY head. That shit feel so scary in the middle. Lol. Thought somethin' was tryna eat my finger when I tried to scratch. I'ma get one friday though. & I still gotta get my bang. But kahima ain't respond yet. Since i'm paying off my credit card. The next time I use it, will be to buy my phone =] I need that shit bad. forreal.

Well dude. John has somehow seen the light.. you know.. after about 8 months.. & truly regrets letting me go. He realizes that i'm more important than his friends & that he will never find another girl like me & that i'm his first love & blah blah [yeah, he txted all this to me]. But he just tellin me all the same shit I told him he would tell me, when I gave him the choice of leaving or staying with me. He ain't break my heart, but he did hurt my feelings. Me & him were close & I put up with some of his bullshit. But like EVERYONE & I do mean everyone, he took me for granted. People have been doing that lately. But that's okay, when i'm gone & living life & doing me... I ain't fuckin wit NONE OF YOU CLOWNS.

Damn.. I was supposed to be sleep by twelve. Well i'll turn my slow music on & go to sleep after i'm done with this blog.. damn almost forgot about Charlie.


CHARLIEEEE!!!! [ MUUUUUAAAAAAHHHH]

Anywayssss Goodnight world.



xPce