ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Monday @ 1:17 AM.
Charlie Greene
Hey little people!!! =) I bet you missed me. I sure missed me. I been a little down the past few days. But i'm slowly getting it back together. Shit, let me get in my zone right quick. You know. Get comfortable in the bed, turn on my music, & organize my thoughts. My first topic of choice would be, my day.

Mannnnnn my job be BULLSHITTING. I'm officially SO over them. You know what the fuck they did today? They scheduled me for 3 fucking hours. Then you know what they did? They sent all of us home after two hours. What in THE fuck were they thinking? I'm about to be outro on them again. But this time it will be permanently. Shanice wants me to go to the job fair with her on the 22nd. It couldn't hurt. So hey. Why not?.. Oh yeahh.. I made chocolate chip cookies today. Want some? They are just DELICIOUS!

You know what Parris had the audacity to tell me today? That he's gone off me. Negro if that was the case you wouldn't have stepped all over my heart like you've done in the past! Yeah I do love him. But slowly & surely i'm getting over his ass. & I feel it too. Pretty soon he's gonna see that my heart is REALLY leaving him. I'm fed up with that bullshit. He will always be my best friend. & I will always love him as my best friend. But everything else? Out the fucking window yo!!! He still full of shit, & i'm sure he'll always be full of shit. Won't be my concern anymore! Moving right along

Charlie, charlie, charlie. Wanna know something? I love saying your name. I just like the way I sound when I say it. & Nobody I know has your name. Sometimes I call your name when we talkin' just so I can hear myself say it. Wanna know somethin else? I love not doing what you ask. It's so sexy when you call yourself putting your foot down. Like today, about the stupid friend request thing, yeah it was just my way of getting out what I was feeling.. but it was sexy how you was just be like 'You gon do what I told you'. & that sexy ass deep voice, make it sound even better. I always be smilin' when i'm talkin shit to you. Even when I know i'mma do somethin', I let you I aint, just to hear you try & be 'Daddy'.

I told Charlie I loved him today. I mean, not no i'm deep in love type shit. Naaaaah boy. But I like him more than a little bit. More than a lot a bit. Lol [ that doesn't make any damn sense]. But yeah I do love him in some small way. I wouldn't be as hurt as I am if I didn't. I think i'm wearing my heart on my sleeve. Is that a bad thing? I'm not trying to but, the way I like him. If feels so, different. I haven't felt something like this ever. It feels like a good thing, but if it's a bad thing... this would be my first real heartbreak. But I told myself, one hurdle at a time.

Just wish I could have some sign, something to let me know i'm dong the right thing.. going the right way.

I'm so horny. Holding out is gonna be so hard. But i'm determined. Best thing for me is to just to stay out of dark corners lol. Time to pull out the steel panties!

I used to credit card again today. For like 20 something dollars on Vicki'z SekritZ! Ordered some panties. Bad me. =) Boo fucking hoo. I'll pay the shit back. But I REALLY can't use it anymore. Scouts Honor!! Well goodnight world. =) Oh yeah... I finally got AIM... ----> Screen Name = xTastexHoneyx I know all cliche & lame and shit but whatever.