ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Friday @ 8:09 PM.
Difference
Well hello! I'm posting a little early today. Felt the urge to. First of course let's recap the day. Shitty day. Didn't do anything but sit in the house & watch Avatar. That cartoon is like, the SHIT. I been watchin' it everyday. I made a McDonalds trip for lil bruh too. And mmmmm mmmm mmm I had some carne asada tacos today. Omfgoodness. HEAVEN ON EARTH! A carne asada burrieto would have been better but the tacos were a great substitution. There highly recommended! That was such a small recap lol. I need to do something with my life. Oh yeah!! I tried so hard to make a fucking resume on my laptop. But the type of Microsoft Office that I have doesnt even have the wizard. I couldn't find it anywhere. It's Microsoft Student Office or some shit.. you know.. for like College students & what not. So I guess I have to go to the other computer that is like slow as all hell.. & try & make it work. That shit gets on my nerves. Need my computer geek BFF Justin to hook a nigga up & do it for me! Well ill do it either tonight or tomorrow.

Yooo, i'm so fucking EMOTIONAL/SWEET/SOFT at night time! I'm so lovey dovey on the late night! But i'm sure a lot of people are like that. My mind was reeling last night with all kinda sweet shit. I was just layin' in the bed thinkin' bout that shit. Wierd huh? Anyways.. lets get down to John

He kinda went off on my last night.. & started crying lol. I wanted to laugh so bad, but that would have been so mean. I always knew he was soft. It wasn't even all that serious. I guess that just means he's been holding it in for awhile. I don't see what for. He wears his heart on his sleeve & I can see through all that 'Stuntin, I'm hard' type bullshit. I don't even remember what we were talking about but it led to him breaking up with me for his friends. I was like, shit it was dumb. You wanna be around a million & one niggas instead of your chick? Sounds a little gay to me! I never had a problem with him hanging with his people until it got to be too much. But like towards the last two weeks of our relationship, I realized it wasn't JUST his friends that was pulling him away. It was his little ex-girlfriend too. When have I ever been one to chase a nigga? Told em', you can have that bitch. & sho'nuff soon as we broke up he felt stupid because his bitch was a waste of time. He realized why he stopped talkin' to her, then wanna crawl back over here? Aha. He talkin' about, 'never leave the one you love for the one you like'. Nigga you didn't love me so that doesnt pertain to us. Then he just went off.. like 'man blah blah blah i'm sorry, it was stupid, i made a mistake, don't rub it in & make it worse, boo hoo blah blah blah I want you back' type shit. It took me a minute but I realized he was crying, I was like nigga.. are you crying? Lol I just had to get quiet & put the phone down before i busted out laughing in his face. Then he got off the phone & said he need some time to hisslef. I was thinkin like yaaa you need a time-out before you ruin my mood lol.

Oh yah, when I was in the club, I thought I remembered right. I had gave Bondy a hug & he was like, you know I got a crush on you right? & his friend, whose name I can't remember for anything, was tryna hug all up on me, i'm like nu uh! back up! & Motherfucking Maurice. Ain't talked to his ass in two months, & everything supposed to be peaches! Eh, niggas are full of shit. And all of the ones I know fit that description. Full of Fucking Shit.

You know, I realized something. Charlie is going to be Charlie. Charlie just wants a bunch of bad ass females to be all super in love with him n shit. He wants to be catered to & to have somebody at his beck & call. I was never what he wanted. Just one of the ones he wanted to add to the rest. I fell for it because I wanted to believe otherwise. At least i'm not dumb enough to go all the way through that bullshit. Just had to realize. All the shit he's telling me, he's telling them broads too. So thats a no-brainer right there. So Charlie, yeah, you got a little piece of me. But i'm not a pet, so i'll leave that to the rest of em! & i'm sure you won't miss me, but who gives a shit!!!

K, so I dunno. Plans for the night may or may not include chillin' with JE or Kimori, or maybe both, at diff. times. Hmm. Well anyways.. I guess i'll update later. HoLL3r!!!



xPce