RaWRRRRRR!!!! Heyyyy kids!! I'm in a kosher mood right now. I'm not like 'HAPPY'! But i'm at ease. First things first. I beat the Spyro game!!!! I'm so happy. =) I accomplished something this week. And I did it like all by myself. YEAHHHHH. Its simple as hell. But I put my mind & time into something & did it so I guess thats what makes it so special.
Charlie, if you feel that i'm not ready to be in a relationship with you, then thats just how you feel. I won't ask you about it anymore, & we won't have another conversation about it. So farewell to that!
Well, I guess I should explain the title of my blog. Flaws. I am nowhere near perfect. I mean yeah i'm HIGHLY confident & I know with my attitude I don't socialize with a lot of people, but by no means does that mean I think i'm perfect. I have MANY flaws & imperfections just like anybody else.
- I'm slightly pigeon-toed
- I have a pointy ear & a round ear
- I got a a little extra weight on my stomach
- I have love handles
- I have stretch marks
- People hurt my feelings more often than I show
- I'm sensitive
- I cry
- I have the most fucked up attitude
- I'm spoiled ( Not Materially )
I mean thats not even it. I know nobody is perfect, & I know i'm not even scraping the surface. But what I do know is that Flaws & All I love myself & nobody can take the love I have for myself away. I can't expect anyone to love me if I don't love myself. Self-love is the most important love. Thats where it all begins.
Since when has tickling been a weakness? Me & Terrell was chillin today. And I tickled him and we was playin n stuff & he said that. I thought that was stupid. But heh, to each his own. Didnt know it was a crime to smile & laugh.
I'm lonely as hell. I havent had someone take the time to stimulate me & my mind ever. I've never truly been in love. Being in love takes two hearts.. not just one. Maybe one day he'll see that he could've grown with me, instead've just pushing me away to do it all myself
My music is just what I like. If you dont like it.. mute ya shit!! Goodnight.