Bored. Didn't do shit all day, besides talk to EJ, Ryann, & Kyara. I've decided to call EJ, JE. His first name starts with a J but he doesnt like it so he goes by his last name like its his first name. Hence EJ. But JE still sounds good so thats what i'm going to call him. Ummmm I took my brother to his girlfriends house. & talked to my cousin Niesha. Man she was blessed with a beautiful son! He is so adorable. Me & her are supposed to be planning a trip to California. Hopefully its around August so I can go for the birth of my nephew.
As always Adrian wants to chill, but NEVER knows where he wants to go. I just told him i'm not in the mood to be around a lot of people so a lot of people better not be around.
I'm going through that little phase again. You know.. that one where I wish I was in love. Had someone all to myself. Think i'm gonna steal a little something from Jay's blog.. where he posted the lyrics to a song. Well i'm not gonna do that but you can go look at them. I'll post the link to the song thats playing now. I actually got this song from Charlie. It's called ' I'm Looking ' I'm not gonna sit & discuss the lyrics. I think their self-explanatory. I feel exactly the way the song says. But I guess patience is a 'virtue'.. whatever. I'm sick of waiting. The devil must be sending me these bullshit ass niggas. Cause I know it isn't the Lord's work. Hmmmm, if I remember... tomorrow.. i'm gonna talk about the karma thing. I think that was Charlie I was talkin about that with. Anyways. I'm going to wallow in my boredum. See ya!!
LINK TO THE LYRICS: http://www.lyricsdownload.com/nicole-wray-i-m-lookin-lyrics.html --> Just copy & past the shit. Damn