HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!
If I get one more damn txt messge about that shit i'mma scream lol! I still haven't decided if i'm going out or not tonight. Everybody thinks it's stupid when I say that people always get shot on Fourth Of July. But when they ass be laid up in the hospital, i'm not even gonna waste my time with an 'I told you so'. Well, let's recap my night since I gave you my day already yesterday!
Well my goodness I thought Adrian was exaggerating when he said that line be RIDICULOUSLY STUPID LONG. Like My goodness it was so damn long. Like my friends waited in line from 8:30 til we got in at like almost 11:30. Thats 3 fucking HOURS!!!! Got me FUCKED up. I was mad that I got there at 10:30. I hate waiting in lines. That shit don't even be the business at all. I was about to walk my ass back to my car & take my ass home. But they wanted me to stay so, I did.
I've never had so many niggas put their damn hands on me in one night. I was like ugh!! & some of them looked old enough to be my damn father. Oh shit! I met a Rick Ross look alike! Ahhh man and the females. I haven't seen that many bad body females in one place at one time! And some of them had the nerve to have there shit hanging all out in their bathing suits! Just ughhh! Almost threw up. =) I wore my stomach out in public for the first time ever! It won't be something I do often but =) I was just sexy.
I made a new friend too! His name is EJ. Wooo his body was just SEXY like. He walked past & my hands caught a mind of their own. Just went to touchin n shit. & my friend was dancin with him lol. Shit they might as well have been fuckin' the way she backed it up on him! & when his ass went to go back on stage, he just kept lookin!!! Pointin at me tellin' me to come here. I told my friend he was pointin at her lol.Then they pushed me up there & I couldn't help but give him the right number. We had fun in the foam too! & i found 2 dollars!! Lol. But overall I enjoyed myself. But i'll be damned if you catch me in a line like that ever again. Shittin me.
Charlie, the last straw! I'm not even fuckin around with that bullshit ass situation anymore. Dont even wanna talk about it! Whew its so stupid how niggas are these days. Oh well. Well since this post is about my night.. I guess it'll be shorter than usual! Be safe & have fun. I'm about to go look for some FOOD! BYEEEEEE