Okay, So I only did half of what was on my agenda list. But shit I fucked myself up not going to sleep until 4 in the damn morning. I got up at 8. I was like shit I can't do it. Lol But at least it will give me something to do tomorrow since I dont have anything better to do. I know i'm gonna sleep early tonight anyway because I gotta work & i'm already tired. I just hope I get it together & do what I gotta do. Shit. I think we get paid this week. Aha that bullshit isn't gonna put a DENT in my pocket. Well. I called Terrell. Updated my profile for him. I'm gonna call him tomorrow to ask him what's up so I can see if I need to put in my two weeks or not. I'll just go over Terrell & call Jenny.. cause you know she strugglin with all the losers she been hiring. Well anyways, about to go get the food & get ready for work. Holler Later on!! =]
xPce!