ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Thursday @ 6:37 PM.
Just In The Mood
I'm just in a posting mood! I don't know why! Well... I went to FCCJ today, & did my thing blah blah. To sum it all up. Most likely i'm just gonna sit out a year til the financial aid kicks in then I can spend americas money instead of mines. But yeah. About the rest of my day.

After I left my school from requesting my transcripts, I went to Ryann's house of course! And I met his younger brother. He's kinda sweet. But you can tell he's young & that he tries hard to fit in. I didn't even notice until Ryann said that he had Leukemia. I don't know what possessed me to say 'Oh i'm sorry'. It just came out. I know your not supposed to say some shit like that! But his brother just smile & said 'Don't be sorry'. I felt so bad. And I can tell he wants to be just like his big brother Ryann. I wish Ryann would set a better example for his little brother. I can tell he's smart as hell. Well. I guess Ryann really is leaving. Whenever his sister goes, he's going with her & he'll be back whenever. 'upto 4 months'. Blah. I don't even wanna speak on how stupid that is

Ryann told me a secret! I can tell he wish he didn't tell me. He told me that before he met me, he thought I was too good for him. He wouldn't even tell me why. But that just made me think. Most people I met don't like me at first. Eventually I grow on them & they see past all my bullshit. My disposition is naturally rude. I have to be really happy to just come off happy. I know it's difficult to get along with my personality, which is why it doesn't really bother me that I don't have many real friends.

Well Ryann has added to his list of stupid nicknames for me. Now along with Lite Brite, White Girl, & Pussy Ass Cracker, we have Miracle Whip. Lol. There is nothing wrong with being light skinned.

But yo, I would like to thank my CHARLIE G.!!! because he reads my blogs everyday!!! & if I don't love your ass for nothing else, I can at least love you for that lol. MUAH! ... you know Charlie. If we had met at a different time, maybe a little in the future, we could be somethin FIERCE! Teach your ass what it's like to BEHAVE! Lol

Tonight is the Foam Party at Plush. I dunno what to wear! I can't wear a bikini top with no shirt because my stomach ain't right yet. My friend doesn't want me to wear heels because the floor is going to be wet & she said i'm going to bust my ass. I really hope not. I wouldnt feel right going to the club without heels on. I really wanna wear my khaki shorts tonight. =( but I can. Because I just had them on yesterday. So sucks for that! I might just go ahead & hit the mall now. Nothing better to do. Buy me some OTHER kinda khaki shorts! Or some jean ones =) Welp. I guess i'll be posting later on tonight!!! Holler! =)