Okay. Well number one I would like to state. I'm tired as hell. I went to Club Aqua last night, then had to get up at 7/8 in the morning to take my nursing test. And yeah my fault for going out, but shit. They cancelled the fucking test. Until Tuesday. Without calling anybody. Came back home, went to sleep. Got back up, got everybody's food. Then went to work.
Guess who I seen last night after Aqua let out??? JE! Man damn. He is sexy as hell. He didn't go to the club, but somehow he parked right beside me. Lol I was kinda fucked up last night. Wobbling n shit. And a special thanks to the Duval Pretty Boys. As gay as I think they all are =] they did buy my drinks. Anyways, back to JE. He doesn't seem as green to me in person as he does over the phone. His body is just so. =] id like to lock him in the closet. I probably couldn't date him though. He would irritate me to no end with his constant playfulness. He's a sweetheart though. A broke one lol.
Ugh Parris is going make me KILL him. He makes me so ANGRY. He always WANTS something but can never GIVE anything. Material or otherwise. Although I love him, i'm starting to dislike him. As for someone else as well.
FUCKING CHARLIE. Ugh. Nigga has the nerve to cop a little stank ass attitude. Talkin' about I can keep my love. I been keepin it nigga. Theres a small portion with your name on it. I let you know its there, but you ain't earned it. You just think i'm supposed to be all over you 'Omg Charlie I love you sooooooooooooo much' Nah man. Shit don't work like that. I figured you knew me better than that by now. I told you I almost changed for you. Because I wanted you as more than a friend. I just wanted you period. But you let me know it wasn't what you wanted. You wanted a friend, thats what i've given you. But I see you don't appreciate that either. So gon bout your business and do whatever. Thats what you been doing anyway.
I'm so sick of my feelings right now. Their driving me nuts. I just want them to go away for a while. give my heart & my mind a damn break. Shit. Let me live a little.
How about Phillip's cousin tried to holla at me. Like how lame could you be? Yeah he sexy as hell but, he's a ho. That nigga has a bunch of bitches & like 3 main girlfriends. I would never. Anyways. That about it for the blog tonight. Tomorrow i'm going to take care of a few things. Get some things out of the way. I might even go to FCCJ. Goodnight all.
xPce