There are a few things i'd like to touch on during todays session. But before we get to that let me run down my day. Lol of course I didn't go to sleep at twelve. Let's try four. But shit i'm tired as hell so I'll be to sleep by one. Promise. Because after this, i'm folding the clothes in my room & then i'm going to freakin BED. & don't let me tell you how that bitch Ms.Coleman wasn't even there & didn't have my shit ready when I was there! So now i'm going tomorrow.. & if my shit ain't right, i'm going the fuck OFF. These people keep playing with my patience. They think i'm so sweet, but they gon have to arrest me before I stop throwin' shit round that office bout my transcripts. BELIEVE THAT. I got my toes & eyebrows done today! When I tell you that broad wax the shit out my eyebrows. I mean my shit is like swole. Lol I bought me some black shorts. They're SLIGHTLY.. very SLIGHTLY like dress shorts.. but they go with my grey shirt. I gotta take em back to get a bigger size.. you know.. my hips mess up everything lol. I also bought another shirt to go with my skirt. I bought some shorts for me too... but i decided to give them to my mom so she can stop askin for my shit. I talked to Terrell.. & Terry.. I dunno.. They sound like they're full of shit but I can tell Terrell wants to give me the job. I dunno though. They keep trying to pull me into departments I don't want to be in. Anyways, on to todays subjects.
Subject number one: Immaturity. Johnny has somehow got it in his mind that i'm 'too mature' & 'stuck up'. He says i'm stuck up because he sends me bullshit ass txt messages & says all kind of bullshit ass things to me & I be readin' the shit out his ass!! Hell you come at me with stupid shit i'mma cuss your ass out. Simple. --> JE. He is starting to get on my nerves a little. He immature, but he ain't. He's a sweetheart but he just seems lame to me. He does have a sexy ass body though. =] I hope he isn't expecting anymore then a friendship. I guess i'll let him know next time we speak. He so fucking goofy like. Even when i'm irritated he still be actin goofy. Sometimes I be thinkin' he gay or some shit. Lol He be sayin somethin' & ill be laughin, but I dont be laughin cause it's funny, i'll be laughin cause I think he's a fag. I'm so mean lol.
I'm having one of those headaches right now. Lol its 12: 55. I always pause and do other shit while i'm doing my blog. I was watchin Bad Boys 2!
Subject Number Two: Trey Songz - The Last Time. I have a similar situation. I really regret it too. With Kamar. Ahh man.. [deep breath] I won't go into it from the beginning cause we got some sexy history. =] Just know that we have GREAT SEX. & he's number 2 on my top 3 list. But after about 5 or 6 months we had a fallout & he hurt my feelings real bad. I mean it was so unneccesary. And after a few weeks he even sent me a very long apology txt message [lol] explaining himself. We didnt speak again after that until his birthday. I wished him a happy birthday & we started catchin up & all that. Just friend things. I still had feelings for him at the time, even after the few months absence in my life. After chillin a couple times. Man the sexual chemistry that we have is ridiculous. He handles business. And their came a time where he got back with his old girlfriend.
We stopped kickin it like that... you know... so we wouldnt even be tempted. Well I had got him something for christmas. Just a shirt.. cause I seen it & I know he digs those kind of shirts. But I brought it to him because I was headed out around his way anyway. Big mistake. Sex. Came to my house. Sex. Went to his house. Sex. Park. Sex and so on and so on. I asked him, if he loved his girlfriend. And he says yes. How could you, when you runnin behind her with me? I started liking him less & less. Just because I realize how he is. I wouldnt wanna be with him because he would do the same thing to me. Blah, anyways. Just wanted to share that since that song always reminds me of that situation. & believe there is more to the story. But fuck all that. That is No more.
I finally found out Parris' cousin name! Its Montaga but everyone calls him Tay.
Charlie, that will be the last time I try & catch up with you.. remember that. I hate putting effort into things that are a waste of time. I wish SOMEONE could prove to be worth my time.
I think Mike's stalking ass found out where I stay. He called me yesterday asking if I knew where this street was. A street that starts right in front of my house. Talkin about he's on it. I might actually have to have something done to him if he doesnt go away. He really needs to go give his girlfriend the attention he's giving me.
So you guys. My new nephew's name is going to be Jaeden Juelz McCray. I spelled his first name =]. Man.. everybody is having blessings. I want a little blessing of my own. I don't know why i'm so drawn to motherhood. Ariah Jae. My girls name. No thoughts on a boy yet. I know either his middle or first name will be Amir. No ifs ands or buts! Anyways.. let me stop.. & take my ass off this shit. Goodnight all.
xPce