ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Saturday @ 7:40 PM.
Little Things
Ahh man. I forgot the little things that brought so much joy to my life. Like reading. A book can take me out of reality. That's my real get-a-way. If I need to get away from the world, escape from my pains & troubles, I just find me a quiet spot with a good book. Even though I used to smoke heavy back in the day, my high didn't take me as far away as a book did.

Right after he'd leave, or go to sleep, or whatever. Teary-eyed & all.. I'd go sit in the corner with my book and read. I used to envision myself as one of the characters. Wishing I had their troubles instead of the one I was dealing with. In my eyes, all their troubles didn't amount to my one. I used to feel it. Sad moments in the book made me sad, cry. Happy moments, bad moments... whatever moments, they were my moments too. My grandma bought me a book-light. So even when the electricity was cut off I could read a book. I used to steal books, borrow them, buy them, read them while i'm in the store. I can read a book in a day or two if I wanted too. I've read books so good it HURT to put them down lol. I used to dream of getting my own house, & having a big room just for books. Like a library. I wouldn't have all those bullshit dictionarys & all that type of shit. Fuck history, i'll watch the history channel or go to a real library. My personal library would be just the things I like to read. I could just pull out anything & sit down & be engrossed in it. It hurt to read books that were similar to my situation. Cause then i'd cry while I was reading.

Lol & the book would be so good I couldn't put it down.. so i'm crying & reading. I remember being at Alicia's house, gettin' my hair braided down or somethin by Kymashia, reading a book. & I used to wear glasses so I was just a damn nerd. They used to take my books like, 'Bitch we hear to smoke & talk about how we gettin' money, not READ'. Lol I miss those days. Staying away from home for a week at a time just kickin' it with my two 'bestfriends'. Smokin', partyin', stealing groceries. Lol boy we used to do some stupid shit. I miss that.

Anyways, the book i'm reading is alright. Shit load of grammer errors, but it's alright. Lol I just passed a sex scene. Pretty good one too. And unfortunately i'm backed up so, yeah, someone got a tad bit excited. Me reading today reminded me of where I thought Charlie was familiar. Them books lol. Y'know... them niggas who do all the right things, make you feel the right way, change you up a little, then they wanna pimp your ass lol. That made me laugh when I thought of that lol. Pimp me? Shit if I'mma be a ho [I don't see that in my future anytime soon lol], i'mma pimp my damn self. The hell i'mma sell my vagina & let another nigga keep most of my earnings? Shit I did all the work i'm gettin' all the money!!!

Damn, that reminds me. One time me & Alicia were at the liquor store around the corner from my old house.. Moonlight. Lol & some man that stayed in Las Vegas [home of fucking prostitution], was tryna recruit us or some shit. Preachin' talkin' about ho's need direction they can get from another ho. Ho's need to be taking care of, & blah blah blah. It took everything inside us not to laugh in his face, then BEAT HIS ASS. Just for trying us like that. With that hot ass sweatsuit & that kangol hat llmfaaooooooo.!!! Let me stop before I have a damn asthma attack in here laughin' at memories. Ahh man that was some shit.

And I remember Magic.. not the one I know here.. but the one I know in California. He sold drugs hard like... SERIOUS. I never even knew his real name. But he was so sexy. & if he didn't beat on females I might have slipped him my number. Damn nevermind.. Alicia fucked him I think. Ewh. I remember being like the only virgin out of Alice, Alicia, & Kymashia. They all talkin' bout fuckin' & i'm just sittin, listenin, amazed. I mean, as crazy as my life was, i'm still surprised I kept my virginity as long as I did. But most dudes in Cali were cheaters, or they put their hands on females. Sexy as they were. What a waste!. Anyways, i guess i'll post a little later on tonight.. if not, tomorrow.




xPce