ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Monday @ 10:32 PM.
Stick To The Agenda!
One thing I got real bad, is procrastination. I will wait til the last fucking minute to do some shit. And that's one thing I REALLY need to break if I wanna make it in the world. Its just sooooooooooo hard to break bad habits. So for tomorrow, i'm going to make an agenda.

  • Wake up at 8. Get to my school before 9:30.
  • Pick up & Deliver my transcripts to South Campus right after
  • Call Terrell & tell him I can work full-time! Fuck Limited Too & them shit ass hours.
  • Oh yeah: Call Job in the morning to see when i'm scheduled to work.
  • Eyebrows & Feet if I don't work.

Hmmm.. Simple shit. But lets see if I can follow it. My first challenge. Who wants to give me a hundred dollars if I make it? =]

Wooo & this head. I can even get my perm yet. But I think I wanna get bangs. Instead of always just having my wrap going back. I would go to Sandy but that bitch be chargin too much for simple shit. I might call Kahima young ass, cause she can hook some hair up. I wonder what i'ma get done to my hair next. I wanna try something new again. Might do the braid thing. I don't know.

My mother is SOOOOOOO fucking petty. Its unfuckingbelievable. Lol Not a word.. so what. She tells me don't use her car anymore because I didn't feel like driving to McDonalds? Bitch. Tried the hell out of my gangster!

Oh yeah, add apply for financial aid to the list. I REALLY hope it isn't too late. I really wanna start school. It's one of the most important things in my life right now. I feel like I need this for ME. To establish myself & let myself know that I AM doing something with my life & not just telling myself I am. One of these days I need to call Elijah and tell him about starting my own business. I want strictly brand name shit. And I need a fye ass team before I get my shit started because I want nothing less than success when it comes to my shit.

I been buying SO many heels. I don't even stay up on my sneaker game like I used to. I need to step it up. Wearin' all this girl shit. I'm starting to love dresses though. I don't even know if it's the attention. I just like the way I feel in a dress. When I get a little extra, i'ma go to Dillards & Metro Park & see what they holdin' in the dress department.

Before I go to sleep tonight... i'm gonna clean up. It's the best time. Everybody relaxed.. not running back & forth. I'ma do a bit of spring cleaning this week. I'm such a pack rat. Lol. & I need to get back on my reading game yo!! I haven't read a book in a little minute. I wonder what happened to my new Shannon Holmes book that I never got around to reading. I must have let someone hold it & ain't get it back. Wahida got a new one out too. I fucks with her incarcerated ass.

Now for Charlie's personal section. He prob. wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I didn't put somethin' bout him in there lol ' you better get on there & write that fuckin' blog ' .. yeah fucking yeah. I took my sweet ass time on PURPOSE. Charlie got me to do something today without me puttin' up my usual fight. I'm slippin. I better tighten up before he think he's 'Daddy'. Lol wooo he is a TRIP. I wonder about him sometimes though...

Anyways, you know what Terrel said to me today? That nigga said.. 'So when you gonna let me grease?'. WHAT THE FUCK? Nigga do I look like one of them nasty little girls you be fuckin'. HELL NO. This here is called extravagence. I dont know if thats a word either but STILL. Shit. Psh tried my reputation. I'm too thug for these niggas. Lol I need to go find me a old white man. All these young black sorry-ass-excuse-for jacksonville men.

But yoooooo! I'm outro. Nightie!

xPce!