ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Monday @ 2:34 PM.
Stuck
Man... I don't know what to do. I REALLY wanna start school. But i'm not gonna pay 5000 dollars for a whole semester. The deadline for financial aid for Florida was May 15, 2008. I don't know why i'm even wasting my time still thinking that just MAYBE it might come through. Shit starts in august. Maybe I should go back to California for the school year & just work, stack my money, & apply in January for 2009-2010. I doubt there is anyway this shit will come through for me. Like seriously. I'm stuck.

Y'know, it's sad that my best friend has to get high & drunk for him to get out all the shit he gotta say to me. We finally had that talk we were supposed to have. That he swore up & down wasn't no need to have.

Hell I'll be right back i'm about to leave right quick.