ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Thursday @ 5:45 PM.
Too Through
Well, as far as the lawyer and the settlement is concerned, all I can do is pray that the settlement is approved and that will be one brick off my shoulders. He's gonna call me back in like thirty minutes. I really hope & pray this works.








Actually... he just called me back & said that the settlement isn't what they will accept. They want 2,159. I hope I can get it. I need to get it. Because I don't want this coming back to haunt me. ..fucking BLAH. I don't deal with stress well. Which is why i'm trying my best to eliminate the most stressful things out of my life.

So that's two things I have on my list.









-- This Lawyer


-- Parris








Well, i'm going to be adding to that list often. If someone's or something's name comes off that list... it means, they've been successfully eliminated unless I state otherwise. I think i'm growing up, slowly but surely.

I went out and bought some stuff like papers, pens, dividers, a comp. notebook. .. you know shit like that. I just wanna record the way I spend my money. I feel like if I see where my money is going, it will help me easier put it in the right places instead of bullshitting around. Oh yeah the amount I have to pay on my credit card is 15 dollars.. lol I thought it was gonna be like a hundred or some shit. I like that! Now all thats left is to get this shit with college straight. I think i'm gonna just pay for one or two classes so it won't look like i'm bullshitting around. Gotta make sure I do a good job!

Charlie your full of shit. You expect me to hop at a chance to be with your ass, yet you cant make time to come see me, You had your other broad, whom you just up out the blue don't want. & you know I do want you but i'm not bout to just let you play me for stupid. I deserve better then that, & i'm way better then that. When you know what you want, & when you can honestly tell me that i'm who you want, then we can work something out. Otherwise, you do what you do with whomever your doing it with, & i'll do the same.

I'm so sick of dudes yo. They always on that bullshit and expect us to get with their bullshit program. Anyways. Ryann don't even fuck with me no more! Shit he done got too busy for a nigga, but i've seen a few he made time for, & it wasn't me. It ended up the exact way I told him it would end up. Our friendship has dissipated into nothing. I guess thats what I get. Oh well. I guess sticking by myself is the best thing. Since I can't meet someone who actually deserves my time.





Josh called me!! I was so surprised. I was like da hell?! A number popped up & a girl answered. I'm like wtf? Who this? She kept askin me if I knew him.. I was like yeah. Then he was like whassup! I was so caught off guard I asked him a stupid question... I was like omg 'what are you doing?' then I thought like.. stupid girl he in jail what you think he doin!! But I finally got his address.. & as soon as we got off the phone I wrote him a letter and put it in the mail. Lol Shit jail be worst then daytime minutes.. we was on the phone for like 2 minutes & that shit was like "sixty seconds". I was like damn.

Dude dude dude, when Kyle said 'i'll let you know by the end of next week If I can get you the money' .. i'm like omg IF??!?!?! If he can't give it to me... I don't know what i'm going to do. I think i'm gonna cry... probably die. ughhhhh.. why must life be so difficult for me? When i'm trying to do so much better. Feel like a man tryna get a job with three felonies. Shit. Well... This post is from -Thursday July 24th- ... & I'm just now posting it... you know.. just for personal reference.