ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Tuesday @ 12:59 AM.
Blah
Well, I really dont feel like blogging about my day anymore. I laid up & didnt write anything forever.. now i'm sleepy & its 2 in the damn morning. But I wanna touch the highlights of my day.

Lol Shamira had sex with her boyfriend to the CD I made her. Damn I should be a marriage counselor. Lol I'm the shit! She loves the cd. Work isn't going to be the same without her. =( I really gotta leave. All my girls are leavin man. Shit gonna be lame. But i'm glad that they movin' forward and doin' what they gotta do in life. I wish them the best in everything! I still don't know what to get them as a going away gift. Something helpful in college. Maybe i'll go back & get those little lapdesks things.... they look comfy.

Well like I said, Darrius said 'We Gotta Start Somewhere'. When I replied and asked him, where should we start? His reply was that we should start back talking. He said we've known eachother for so long & watched eachother grow. I know what he wants, & he knows what I want. And I think we should give it another shot. I mean why not? What has he ever done to deceive me? i've always received complete honesty & support from him. He even drives way from Fernandina to see me a couple times a week. Long as i've known Darrius, I havent met his parents. He was like, shit if you met my moms, she'll probably try & fix you some toast or some shit. Lol shit long as it got butter & jelly i'm down! ... i'm so greedy. So as of right now, I don't completely understand where we stand.. but I gotta pretty good idea. & i'm sure we'll talk about it more when we get time. We haven't talked much over the past couple days. Just txted. I'm happy with my decision. & even if it doesn't work out.. I know he's a good dude & doesnt mean me any harm.

Montaga don't want me. He might think he do. But its far more difficult then it may seem in the beginning. He may think its cute now, & all this other shit. But far along down the line, it would eventually get to be too much for him. Just because we vibe that way. We vibe the way where if I don't get what I want from him when I want it, i'm upset & I don't wanna talk to him. It would prob. only get worse. Its to his & my very best interest that we remain friends... but I get the feeling from some things he said that he wouldnt just be able to be friends with me. If not being friends with me is what he has to do to get it together, then I guess its for the best. Sad it had to be that way, but I tried to keep it straight up with you about how it was gonna be. But I guess I put it in ya head with my daydreams. I put my crush on front street. So for that i'm sorry.

I didn't talk to the lawyer today. I don't know what i'm going to tell him tomorrow. I feel terrible about that whole situation. I just wish things would be okay. Gettin' really sick of this shit. But hopefully tomorrow is a better day... Hopefully. Goodnight all...





xPce