One thing Eric Jerome Dickey knows how to do is captivate me. His stories are so good, & they keep my mind reeling. So much so that I get headaches, but just can't stop reading. He's so intelligent. I love the way he travels & researches everything before he puts it in a book. Thats the difference between him & Zane. His shit is together. Don't get me wrong, I love Zane too. But she's number two to his books. His books aren't raunchy & disgustingly interesting. There classy & realistic. And sexy. Damn sexy. I love the way he writes, from the words he uses to way the way he forms his sentences. He's a true writer. Someone who takes it seriously as well as makes it a hobby. I admire him.
I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger than reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that the marvelous has power over me. Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.
Thats by some Anais Nin. Don't know the broad but its something EJD quoted at the end of his book. I read it over & over a few times. I translated it to relate to my own life, & the way that I feel. "...in whom feelings are much stronger than reason". I tend to follow my heart & not my brain, even when I know the shit is wrong. I think a lot of people do that though. Even when I know its not the LOGICALLY thing to do, the ROMANTIC thing to do always interests me more. Pique's my curiosity. Has me thinking about the 'what-ifs'. "... so thirsty for the marvelous that the marvelous has power over me." I'm sometimes easily blinded. I can be too trusting & I let my trust blind me from the truth. I'm always giving the benefit of the doubt, because someone has pushed reason from within my reach. Self-control is behind me & i'm like a child being led by her father. Whatever.. you know what the fuck i'm trying to say. Shit. lol. " Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go." Now this ladies and gentlemen we can dedicate to the many dudes I just had to let go, not because anything was really wrong with them, just because the loss of self-control was for only a moment & I realize they aren't what I wanted, & never could be. They get boring & I move on to find my next temporary fix. "Reality doesn't impress me." Truthfully, it doesn't. Especially not my reality. The way things are going in life, its like, is this really what life after graduation is like? What everyone is doing, where everyone is going, etc... that shit just doesn't catch my attention.. i'm on other things. "... and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls." How many times have you seen me say I just wanna escape? That my closest thing to escaping are my books? In my books there are no walls. Endless possibilities as I put myself in the midst of my characters, living what they're living, seeing what they're seeing. Taking on they're problems instead of mine. No boundaries to how the story can end. I can twist it a million different ways before I get to the end. But the problem is that its only temporary. Only a temporary fix.. like everything & everyone else. I'm tired of temporary.
Well since I finished Pleasure, i've read everyone of EJD's books. Zane has one I haven't read. Honey Flava I think its called. Its just another sex books.. and the reviews weren't all that good. So if I do buy it.. I wont buy it brand new.
I love these lil niggas on boondocks.. they so damn cool. That lil nigga Riley say whatever the fuck out his mouth lol. Huey, sexy self. Let him grow up a lil bit.. i'd fuck his lil cartoon ass. Thats a smart lil nigga. Lol @ me talkin about fuckin cartoons.
You know Charlie ass got the nerve to talk about his dick is what I need in my life? PUHLEESE. Better take that nasty thing to them nasty things you already fuckin'. Cause you ain't puttin that up in this clean nuchie!
Darrius says today he couldn't stop thinkin' about me. I said, 'is it because you feel bad, or i'm just on your mind?' he says both. But mainly because he loves me. I don't believe him. He says he does. I just find it hard to trust him. Why? Because niggas are full of shit. Thats why.
So how about I got the nerve the call the lawyer today, after dodging his calls, and his motherfuckin ass wasn't available the 3 times I called him. Blah. Full of effing S-H-I-T. Anyways. Other than that my day was boring and hot as all hell. Nothing further. Goodnight.
xPce