So close yet so far. So close I can almost touch you, grab you, hold you close. But once again you slip right through my fingers. Nah i'm not talking about a person. Talkin about love
But yo.. love me some Donell Jones. Almost forgot how much I love his voice. He do got some songs that I can put on repeat & fall asleep too.
Darrius. Smh. I can't believe we're doing this again. The same way ended before is the same way we're ending now. & you knew this before you even brought it up to me. I just cant believe i fell for it again. First time shame on you, second time, shame on me... so I guess its SHAME ON ME. Blah. I don't know why I waste my time. I've been single since February & I don't mind waiting longer. So since you can't get your shit together.. to the curb you go. A waste of two years of friendship. Most likely we'll still be friends though.. knowing me. He's just a sweetheart... & his smile his heart melting...ughhhh!!! i'm supposed to be hating people right now
So today I did everything in my power to avoid not calling the lawyer.. bad move I know. But I just.. didn't know what to say. I failed..I hate the feeling of failure. It hurts. Like being a disappointment to myself. I feel disappointed in myself. Now I dont know what to do.. or how to handle the situation... & I don't have anyone who I could get insight from, because all people are full of shit. blah.
I had a nice day overall until Darrius fucked it up.
I backslide to Kimori again. I needed it though. I relieved a lot of tension that was holed up inside. & he always makes me laugh. But one thing I did realize today... is that i'm not in love with him! He's my first real love, & I do love him as a friend... I see he's a dawg. He doesn't know what love is truly, & he never will. But He loves me as a friend & i'm glad. I don't even think he knows he's my first real love.
Montaga just doesn't realize sometimes how stupid a lot of the things he be sayin is. He also doesn't realize how I see through all the bullshit he be sayin to me.. like i'm just that dumb or something! Like nigga, gimmi some motherfuckin' credit, i done been there done that & some more shit. You cool though, the friend thing is where you need to be.
Brandon got some motherfuckin nerve.. talkin about some mention him. You don't even read my shit! & you gave me one of those 'yellin through the head while i'm drivin' type of shoutouts on your shit. Just lousy. Lol kill yourself. But yaaaa i'm bout to kick it to sleep though.... NIGHT!
xPce