My dearest Kimori. Kimoris Jones lol. I call him so many things its crazy. I think I make up somethin' new to call him everytime i seen him. Man i'm gonna miss him so much. Everytime we're together, he keeps me laughing. We stay playin! lol. Yesterday, he was pretending to choke me in the car while some white people walked by to see what they would do lol... they looked and kept on walkin!!! Lol Fuckin CRACKERS! Ah man. I will never forget Kimori. Nor any of our moments. We've shared secrets, been there for each other and overcame our hard times. My first love, my first heartbreak, my friend. Kimori no matter what I will always love you. You will always have a special place in my heart. Your my weak spot. I don't think I fully expressed myself yesterday when I shared with you that you are my first love. I told you because before you leave... before I never see you again... I wanted you to know that at one point you were most important to me, that even when you weren't thinking of me, I was missing you. I remember the little things from when we first met, our first and second kisses, our late nights on the phone.... all of our sexual memories. Everything. I will never forget any of it. If I could have took pictures and documented it lol I probably would have.. not. lol But still. No matter what just know that you can always come to me. If you EVER need anything, or even just someone to listen... i'm here. Even if you wanna write to me while your gone.. you can. I really do want you to though. I almost wanted to cry seeing you last night. Knowing that it was one of the last times i'll be seeing you. It just hurt. Like a heartbreak all over again & I don't even know why. But i'm here when you need me. Period. You have the number & you will have the address. I love you always....
---
On another note. Work was killer today. One... Jimmi. This stupid bitch. She continues to test my patience. I have had this much patience since ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. I'mma have to kill this broad! Like she is truly working my LAST nerve. And I almost slapped her in her mouth today for getting disrespectful. Manager or not, Ashleigh does not tolerate disrespectfulness and it SHALL be dealt with. And mannnn. My ass worked 1-11. I worked 8 hours and had a one hour break. Ahh my back is killing me. & i'm sleepy. I was happy for the hours though. Then she gave me sommore for Tuesday so I got almost 30 hours this week. I might have to switch Saturday though. Cause thats my brothers mom's funeral and i'd like to attend for moral support & to show my respect!
---
Eric is getting on my nerves. Both Erics lol. The one from California & the one from school. The one from California thinks because he was some meaningless boyfriend from who knows when [lol], that he has some kinda hold on me. Dear, I dont give a fuck about that shit! You ain't no better than the next nigga, & obviously if we aren't together now there was a REASON. And the one from school. He constantly calls me. For no apparent reason. Lol just gets on my nerves too. I used to like gettin' on his nerves in class. I did it on purpose. And now that he likes me, i'm not attracted to him anymore. I just want him to go away. There both so UGHHHH...
---
Okay so how about I was txting Montaga today while I was at work, telling him how I wanna be a flight attendant now, and I guess towards the end of our convo, I get a message like 'Okay, WELL ILL TALK TO YOU LATER WIT MY OLE LADY'. Number one Montaga never txts in caps, he doesn't usually leave words all out the txts and all that shit, which just lets me know that a female sent it. Possibly one he's fucking, which is fine. But the bitch has no business returning a txt message to me that wasn't meant for her. Which lets me know I can go ahead and delete his number.. I don't have time for lil girl kiddie shit!
---
So yeah, I wanna be a flight attendant. Fly the friendly skies while I sort out my life and decide when I wanna do what. I'm already lonely as hell. And I don't really have friends, and family is always here... so i'm not leaving anyone behind. I just think its a good opportunity for me. Maybe i'll get to shop in Paris =].. yeah right.. fuck i look like buying ten thousand dollars dresses n shit. Nigga I have nowhere to go to wear a dress that damn nice lol. But it would be nice to see and take pictures in... not by myself though. Blah... I'm gonna look into it though. I think this will be a good opportunity for me.
---
Well, goodnight all... i'm draggin my butt to sleep! Gotta work tomorrow. And Tuesday. I'll try & write tomorrow.. but if nothing drastic happens then I doubt I will. Definitely by Tuesday though. I'm sure i'll have some reeling emotions. MUAH!
xPce!