... When it's cold, thats when you really wanna wrap up in your loved ones arms, cuddle, read [well I guess thats a me thing], sleep, lay up, or whatever. When it's cold... thats the perfect time to have one of those moments. Those 'I love you so much' moments. Especially at night time. I wish I had someone for those moments. But I guess all in due time.
Well lets recap my fucking day;
1. My step dad almost got us killed, then arrested. I guess he was supposed to be upset because he's constantly having to be dropped off at work so that I can go to work after I drop him off. So he's speeding through the fucking neighborhood and almost hits not ONE but TWO cars that were coming in the opposite direction. I almost had a heart attack. Then doing fucking 60 in a forty. And it just so FUCKING happens that a police officer turns the fucking corner. And is Honking her horn at him like WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT YOU STUPID?!?! Knowing that his dumb ass has a suspended license! Then she does a quick U-Turn & turns her lights on. He just keeps saying 'i'm going to jail, i'm going to jail'. He so damn nervous his ass almost started crying. I'm just like, 'Lord ain't I going through enough to satisfy you yet?'. He was so nervous he couldn't even think straight. He opened the door instead of rolling down the window. He kept tripping over his words trying to pour lie over lie, and kept trying to talk over her. She kept telling him to be quiet and I was like, SHUT UP let her talk. She let him off the hook with a few words of advice for the both of us since I only have my permit. Thats his 2nd or 3rd time getting pulled over with his damn suspended license & all them other times he had got tickets. So then he just talkin his shit about all his frustrations and stress that the fam going through. Shit I know we broke nigga we live in the same house.
Well that position at my job probably won't come as soon as I want it. And guess what... today I got an email from Aetna.. thats my moms job. They want me to call to do a phone interview with a job recruiter. I'm going to do it tomorrow. I'm so excited/nervous. I don't know if this is the position from me but I do know that I need the money! I've also been thinking about going to the air force or the navy. The money good and I need it ya feel me? As much as I love the medical field... I'm so scared that I may do something wrong and mess up my dream. I'm scared to follow my dreams. But then again I don't want to settle for something i'm just comfortable with you know? I don't know what to do and I don't know exactly who is the right person I need to talk to in order to make the right decisions in life. Maybe my grandmother. I haven't talked to my boo in a while. I miss her.
Work was okay. Didn't do much but freight and ring people up. Ooo I work on Labor Day! Time & a HALF! Shit yeahh dude! I love most of the people that I work with. Although that bitch Jimmi is one sentence away from getting cussed out. Don't know who she think she foolin', but real recognize real and she lookin real unfamiliar right now! Am not fuckin' with her period. Don't like the tramp.
Boondocks just went off.. that show is the shit! And that beat be ridin! Everytime that shit come on it make you wanna move even though you don't wanna move lol. Lol that nigga said 'This muhfucka went to get a muhfuckin RAINCOAT!' Even though I seen that episode before.. that shit still funny as hell. When I get the money i'ma buy the shit on DVD. All da seasons. I could watch dat shit all day on a boring day. I still wanna see Superbad too. Haven't got around to catching that
I talked to my boo GeeGee like a hour ago! She doin' it big! My college girl! And she in da honors dorm! Smart ass. I'm proud of her and i'm glad she doin' her in daytona. As well as everyone else! Even though that Got Damn GeeGee keep calling me Honey Mustard!
I talked to Khadim today. Lol this nigga is crazy. He lost his ID during gradbash of 07. That nigga had 14 tickets under his name only 3 of which he got himself. Lol his license is suspended until 2010 and his truck in the impound. These police is CRAZY ya feel me? I hope I dont never lose my shit. Nooo sir, won't catch a bitch gettin me tickets!
But yehhh, bout to call it a wrap. Damn, I missed blogging. you know I be MIA every few days. Wonder how i'mma do my hair for Wednesday.. any suggestions? Goodnight.....
xPce