I wonder why my emotions are so high strung. I wouldn't quite say i'm a drama queen. But every blue moon I can be one. And it doesn't help that you can't control your emotions, so shit when i'm there... i'm there.
But uhh yeah.. that song Paper Planes... the shit. I don't even know what the fuck she sayin'. But when the beat come on I just be noddin'. It make you wanna do some ole stupid goofy shit and take a picture lol.
I might not finish this blog all in one... cause i'm gonna go jog at 8:30. And you know it takes me forever to finish a blog cause I take my sweet time & get all sidetracked n shit. Well just a note in case you read it and I didn't post it all.
Wooo man did my plans take a turn... Lol me & Darrius... I don't even know... he asked to come over and borrow some movies... Number one. This nigga lives like 45 minutes from me. So he would have been better off going to blockbuster. Which means he just wanted to see me. Which is fine because I missed his smile.. even if it when against my plans... He came over and its just like.. .that connection.. y'know? And I had to think hard like wtf am I doing!! Never leave the one you love for the one you like... I'd rather let me and Darrius play out until we [if we do] come to an end. I love him and I can't run just because i'm scared of the past creepin back up on me y'know? I'm gonna tell him tonight. He woo'd me. And I think he tried to lol.
As for Black.. man... it's hard to pass up someone like him! Because he's perfect... besides the fact that if we were to have a relationship he'd be gone most of the time makin' money. I mean thats nice & all... but i'd rather have his time y'know? If we were maybe a year or two into a relationship and we decided together that him leaving for 6 months at a time was alright then it would have been better.. but his plans are already in the making not to mention he's gone now for a month and all I got was a ONE DAY NOTICE & A 5 MINUTE CONVERSATION. Although he's a potential great love of my life... Darrius is a great love of my life and he deserves the chance for us to make it work.
Anyways.... life is okay right now.... I mean it's going okay. I just gotta stop getting so overwhelmed. I know i'm going to be fine & I can't wait until school starts... Until then, i'm just gonna thank God for the blessings I do have!!
I'll be back... going to jog!!