ABOUT ME
God's child.
Honey
18
Graduate
Jacksonville, FL.



Tuesday @ 9:53 PM.
Lookin' Good
He's slowly destroying all my doubts. Like everytime something happens i'm ready to give up, && something just tells me to hold on... && we make it through that with no bruises. I love him && i'm just ready for us to keep growing together like we been doin'. Thats my Punkin!!


Man, January just isn't coming fast enough for me. I'm so ready for school to start... I dont even know what to do with myself. I'm just like waiting around waiting && waiting && waiting. I never missed school so dern much.. And ahh man.. my ass registered for freakin' morning classes... I have no idea why. But everyone kept telling me to so that I have the rest of the day free && clear to do homework && work.

I really hope i'm not a broke college student. Money is going to be tight, && I don't know what i'm going to do about getting a car, but I guess everything comes in due time. I'm not gonna rush anything because I want to be completely ready.. && now that I think about it... I might have Brandon writing a few papers for me with his smart ass lol... I haven't talked to him in a while. I guess he just has better things to do then hit up an old friend.

Ahhh man. Elijah && I are back on the business tip. We've actually got some serious points && I think it'll be serious this time. Hope I can do it!!!


a. doing invoices
b. getting schedules
c. making phone calls
d. artwork stuff
e. blogs

Small outline on the things I will be doing if we go into a contract. Lol I'm nervous... hope I can do it!!!

Will update when the kinks are ironed out


xPce!!