I wish it did. But it doesn't. And after all the time I spent telling myself to grow away from my past && leave those old no-good emotions behind, they followed me... hid in the bushes until I was at my peak of happiness. My past is haunting me.
I told Darrius about my step-dad long ago. I just didn't tell him it was my step-dad until... tonight. && now he doesn't feel comfortable in my house anymore, rightfully so. But he's still with me. && still wants to be with me. He doesn't care about all that other bullshit. All he sees is me && he makes me better. Even with his love though, it doesn't help me get rid of the bad feeling...
I can only just hope && pray that I wont have to live with this pain any longer... I hope some miracle happens && the pain is gone so I can breathe with ease && have more of me to give to my bae because he deserves it all!!!