I thought I knew overwhelming before.... helllll!!! I'm falling behind in assignments for my classes. I did one assignment, i'm gonna do the essay half tomorrow after work and class && email it to him. I'm missing one assignment in my English class.. and another that I don't know if we were supposed to turn in or not or just keep for our own notes for the end research paper... I did half.... which was get the resources. Now I have to do the fact sheet and cite my sources... and now I have a research paper due Wednesday or Monday... and I don't even know how to go about doing them. I'm pretty good at writing a regular essay.. but research papers? You can forget it. This will be one essay i'm not going to get an A on. Well I did get an A on my music appreciate test.
My Dmo came over today. Being in love can be so great.... I bought him some shorts today. I was getting some jeans and shit that I really do need.. and he seen some shorts he wanted to go with some shoes he has... so I bought them.. I feel like.. lol... a trick? I'm really scared of this thing blowing up in my face. I'm just trying to relax and 'follow his lead' as he said. I just hope it works out. Lord knows I can't take nothing else.
Okay... so i'm officially trying to get my personals in order. My doctor check-up and my diet. Time to tighten up for the summer time so I can look good in my shorts!
Well got work in the morning so i'm not gonna stay typing up all night. Toodles!!